High Definition 2010 Snow and Mud Rally Video

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
OK,

Here's the video in high definition as shot from my Canon XHA1 at 1080I. Youtube plays it at 360P so you'll have to select "watch in high def" where you can select 720P or 1080P but be forewarned that you'll have to let it play and buffer through before playing it back at full speed. Depending on your connection (or rather youtube's lag) it may take a while to play in HD. Looks great though!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VcLuCwv1Eo[/yt]

Last edited by a moderator:

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who owns the gmc at the end of the video i would love one of those. The first thing i buy if i win the lotto lol.

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
That truck was the new GMC/Chev Kodiak 8.1L GMC/Chev C4500 Series HD 4x4. It's a wicked looking rig built to rival the Ford F450/F650 and it makes retarded power, especially with twin turbos. Iit looks plain killer too. It was pulling into the lower campground as I was packing up my gear at the bridge so I caught a shot of it and included it into the video.

As for the catwalk champion, it was all Major. Before he displayed his undercarriage and dragged his box in the gravel, he pulled off a nice 30 footer that I also caught on tape. Fossy and a few others were happy to put on a bit of a show but didn't want to upload too large of movie so I was selective of what made the final cut and what didnn't.

Hope you all liked it! :)

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
That truck was the new GMC/Chev Kodiak 8.1L GMC/Chev C4500 Series HD 4x4. It's a wicked looking rig built to rival the Ford F450/F650 and it makes retarded power, especially with twin turbos. Iit looks plain killer too. It was pulling into the lower campground as I was packing up my gear at the bridge so I caught a shot of it and included it into the video.

As for the catwalk champion, it was all Major. Before he displayed his undercarriage and dragged his box in the gravel, he pulled off a nice 30 footer that I also caught on tape. Fossy and a few others were happy to put on a bit of a show but didn't want to upload too large of movie so I was selective of what made the final cut and what didnn't.

Hope you all liked it! :)

Ya it was cool ,,Thanks again..I will settle for second place in the catwalk catagory then :rolleyes::d:d:d Cheers

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
:) :)

we where happy to get u a smile in ure face ! :)

was fun but not alot of traction in that loose gravel :)

thx for the work gascan !

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
aw, I feel bad that I missed the catwalk competition...my Outty loves to play that game.:d

Top Bottom