Help looking for quading areas near Invermere,Radium

Atomik

Reaction score
Anyone know of any staging areas, trails in the Invermere, Radium area?

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We live in Radium and do some dirtbiking and quadding around here. We've found there aren't alot of designated areas for staging etc, just got to find a spot. We also head up to Golden alot to ride.

The Baddlands on Westside road is a popular area, better for dirtbiking but we've quadded there too-very dusty down there. A big area with hills, trails, jumps...good area to rip around and a great practice area as it's soft if you hit the ground!

There's an actual atv trail up to Paradise Mine from the backside. You'd stage past Wilmer and head up the Bruce Creek trail. You can make a round trip down to the base of Panorama and also a couple other trails on the way up there. A nice ride. Some other areas in the Pano area too.

We've done some riding up towards Forrester-can't actually go to Forrester snowmobile area but lots of trails/roads up the westside road area behind Radium and all the way towards Brisco.
Mostly have to find a map as there aren't many designated areas-find logging roads, crown land etc and make your own way. I'll post if I can find the map showing some areas as well as the 'rules' of the land.
Feel free to contact us, there's always some kinda riding going on in our group...

Here's one link... http://www.ekatv.com/frame.html

Last edited:

Atomik

Reaction score
Thanks for your help TamDoo.

Next time we're in the area we'll contact you if you don't mind some tagalongs. We spend alot of time at our Radium condo enjoying mostly sleddind and then boating in the summer.Would like to complete the seasons (Spring and Fall )with quadding.

Atomik

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
I am supposed to go work there for maybe a month in logging,,,,,,,, never been there but I am going to take a quad with me to check things out. I will have my gps as well so I might be able to get some tracking done while there.

Top Bottom