hello from the okanagan

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi, my name is tyler. Im from vernon bc and i ride a 2007 xrs 800 162, my wife rides a 2005 m7 162. little about us, she just started sledding the end of last season. she has come along way from then till now and learing to ride on a 162 is not easy but atleast it will last her a few years. I have been sledding since i was 4 or 5 on a kitty cat. my dad owns a shop locally here called redline recreation. i currently run the shop, we do service work on all makes of sleds dirt bikes and atv's. aswell as new aftermarket and used parts. tannis and i are always up for meeting new people to go sledding with in our area and she would really enjoy it to meet a few girls/ladies who ride aswell. our ages are 23 and 29.

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here are a few pictures of us and the sleds, we really like to go on sledding trips around our area, for newyears we went to Grizzly lodge and for my birthday we went to Glacier house. now were planning out third trip but not sure where to go or when.

here we both are

02122012026.jpg

tannis
NEW42.jpg

my sled in the shop for clutch work and new slp head
S6300360.jpg

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh yes redline.....I phoned for some used parts...you had them.....so I was told to stop in the next day.....so I stopped....the parts were not taken off.....so I stopped a few days later.....nothing.....I called again....was told they will be off tomorrow....I stopped nothing....so after a half dozzen 45 min trips (each way).....I decided to buy new! who knows if (I think his name is jim......can never remember) the parts ever got takin off.......sorry for the bitch but it has happened to me 3 times now......so I just drive on past armstrong to kelowna for parts now.....it saves me money!

dusty in Alberta has great service....even delivered parts to revy on time!

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im sorry to hear that, my dad has been dealing with health problems and dose not do much around the shop anymore so please call me and ill be more then willing to help you out with parts if i have them.

E to the v

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh yes redline.....I phoned for some used parts...you had them.....so I was told to stop in the next day.....so I stopped....the parts were not taken off.....so I stopped a few days later.....nothing.....I called again....was told they will be off tomorrow....I stopped nothing....so after a half dozzen 45 min trips (each way).....I decided to buy new! who knows if (I think his name is jim......can never remember) the parts ever got takin off.......sorry for the bitch but it has happened to me 3 times now......so I just drive on past armstrong to kelowna for parts now.....it saves me money!

dusty in Alberta has great service....even delivered parts to revy on time!

Hahahaha

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thank you, hope you have had a great year so far and still to come

tyler&tannis

Top Bottom