hello from hardisty!!

kimwin

Reaction score
Hi there. The hubby and I both ride doo's he has 07 summit x with 151 and I have an 07 summt 144, we also both ride 07 800 can-am's. We have a 450 honda that is his sons quad. If we're not quading we will be out boating 1999 bayliner 18 ft. love to camp in the summer and sled in the winter when we're not working. Look forward to meeting a few new friends to go sledding or to atv rally's with. Take care. K & E

Last edited by a moderator:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Welcome Aboard Kimwin.... You'll Love The Site, And Lots Of Great People On Here.... Be Sure To Post Your Home Flag/pin On The "member's Map" On The Front Page Of The Forum Down The Left Side.........

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Snow And Mud is having a quad camping weekend if you are interested. Will find info under the Snow And Mud events section.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome - glad you could be here. It is a great site. My wife is enjoying your show on tv at the moment. Which one are you?

GRD

Reaction score
Welcome to the site... Lots of good stuff on here!

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey... welcome Kinwin...

So when did the wives move back...to Hardisty?

Glad you joined, hope you like the site...

Hi there. The hubby and I both ride doo's he has 07 summit x with 151 and I have an 07 summt 144, we also both ride 07 800 can-am's. We have a 450 honda that is his sons quad. If we're not quading we will be out boating 1999 bayliner 18 ft. love to camp in the summer and sled in the winter when we're not working. Look forward to meeting a few new friends to go sledding or to atv rally's with. Take care. K & E

kimwin

Reaction score
thats funny !! but whats more funny is how many r splitting up. not good. thanks for the welcome. kim

kimwin

Reaction score
we thought it would be better to not get involved with the show..... lol

kimwin

Reaction score
the week the women went !! CBC filmed it here about our town and what would happen if all the women went away?? (NOT MUCH) LOL

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome aboard......your basically saying there are now some available farm girls out ur way..............YEEE HAAAA.....on my way.

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm, there could be a couple of different interpretations.... a) either not much was happening before they left... or b) the guys weren't able to do anything once the ladies left.... ???? :eek: :eek: ;)

the week the women went !! CBC filmed it here about our town and what would happen if all the women went away?? (NOT MUCH) LOL

kimwin

Reaction score
hey there just to let u know that to night is the last show (the week the women went) i guess BIG EARL is coming over with 2 big bus loads of people to see it here in hardisty and CBC is going to be here. have a great day by 4 now. kim

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey there just to let u know that to night is the last show (the week the women went) i guess BIG EARL is coming over with 2 big bus loads of people to see it here in hardisty and CBC is going to be here. have a great day by 4 now. kim

WHO THE HECK IS BIG EARL AND WHY DOES HE NEED A BUS!!!!

Top Bottom