has anyone seen one of these?

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Nypex is a 2011 build. The engine and chaincase and wiring harness are from an 06-07 Apex. Motor was rebuilt with JE pistons and Carrillo Rods. Ported head. Has 2871 Garrett Turbo system. Chassis/Tunnel is Titanium Alloy custom build, modeled after the Nytro.
400+ HP, weighs in at 490lbs dry.
Approx. 400 miles on unit since build.
Price is $39,950 + GST

We can also build these with less engine mods for about $

Last edited by a moderator:

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there was one at the sled show. i have a picture of it on my iphone. ill put it on the PC later.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeesh! Almost an hour since the infamous post and no reply yet. Did these guys kiss and make up or something?:confused:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fag and T!t??? you two are a real pair of wordsmiths.

Last edited by a moderator:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I write something and it gets deleted! what happened to free speech?????

censorship sucks!

nice word drop ......`WORDSMITHS` man you have been hanging out with the freak to have such a good one liner!

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I write something and it gets deleted! what happened to free speech?????

censorship sucks!

nice word drop ......`WORDSMITHS` man you have been hanging out with the freak to have such a good one liner!

Forum Rules

General Notice

Breaking any of the above listed forum rules can result in the loss of posting privileges and possible loss of your forum account. SnowandMud.com also reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason.

Moderators and Administrators frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of SnowandMud.com rules. Any messages found to be in violation will be deleted without warning or explanation.

SnowandMud.com reserves the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author.

All messages posted become the property of SnowandMud.com.

Snowandmud.com and its representatives will not be held liable for the result of the usage of any information provided in the Forums, and disclaim all liability resulting in the use of the posted information.

SnowandMud.com takes no responsibility for the content of any of the messages posted in the Forums or of the authenticity of its authors.

All opinions and views expressed in the Snowandmud.com Forums are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of Snowandmud.com Admins

SnowandMud.com reserves the right to change the aforementioned rules at any time without warning or notice.

Flaming or Name Calling

Absolutely NO FLAMING OR NAME CALLING. Mutual respect and civilized conversation is the required norm.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Forum Rules

General Notice

Breaking any of the above listed forum rules can result in the loss of posting privileges and possible loss of your forum account. SnowandMud.com also reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason.

Moderators and Administrators frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of SnowandMud.com rules. Any messages found to be in violation will be deleted without warning or explanation.

SnowandMud.com reserves the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author.

All messages posted become the property of SnowandMud.com.

Snowandmud.com and its representatives will not be held liable for the result of the usage of any information provided in the Forums, and disclaim all liability resulting in the use of the posted information.

SnowandMud.com takes no responsibility for the content of any of the messages posted in the Forums or of the authenticity of its authors.

All opinions and views expressed in the Snowandmud.com Forums are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of Snowandmud.com Admins

SnowandMud.com reserves the right to change the aforementioned rules at any time without warning or notice.

Flaming or Name Calling

Absolutely NO FLAMING OR NAME CALLING. Mutual respect and civilized conversation is the required norm.

Im sorry did you say something?????? my screen has a big blank spot above this? WTF..........any thread with that T!T should be deleted! cant delete this because I said nothing bad about the T!T

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey freak.....how is your thread doing about your rim? to embarrassed to go back to that thread????? LOL all your threads end up going down!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im sorry did you say something?????? my screen has a big blank spot above this? WTF..........any thread with that T!T should be deleted! cant delete this because I said nothing bad about the T!T

I never said a thing...... just did a little copy & Paste :D Nothing wrong with T!T, when you spell T!T like this. But the useless bantering between you 2 is well.......... useless!!!

Also your post's(both of them) has not been deleted, it has just been moved.

Top Bottom