Great premier night in Castlegar!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last night was a wicked night in Castlegar BC. The Castlegar snowmobile association hosted a premier for the Sledbetties Rise movie, and Follow Cam, Cameron and Tyler Hicks movie.

Was awesome!! The Sledbettie's move was eagerly anticipated and very well received. Good job chickas!!!

I love Amy! lol
IMG00090-20101015-2052.jpg

The Follow Cam movie was spectacular!!! The way Tyler has sync the music and footage is truly breathtaking!! Love these guys!! My Kootenay Bros.

IMG00089-20101015-2001.jpg

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HOW WAS THE SLEDBETTIES ACCEPTED BY EVERYONE? WE'RE GOIN' TO THE BIG ONE TONITE IN EDMONTON HERE, AT BO DIDDLIES, AND I'M TAKING THE DAUGHTER AND A BUNCH OF HER FRIENDS....... SHOULD BE A GOOD TIME :beer::beer::beer:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pics....cool hoodie , whered you get that?

HOW WAS THE SLEDBETTIES ACCEPTED BY EVERYONE? WE'RE GOIN' TO THE BIG ONE TONITE IN EDMONTON HERE, AT BO DIDDLIES, AND I'M TAKING THE DAUGHTER AND A BUNCH OF HER FRIENDS....... SHOULD BE A GOOD TIME :beer::beer::beer:

Ric it was very cool. I was listening to the dialogue during and after the viewing. One thing for certain, it inspired women who were considering the sport or begining their sled adventures to dig in and embrace the sport. The excitement from the women in particular was very cool. I think, to some degree, many women felt left out of the sport, thinking it was something their hubby's or boyfriends did. Now a whole new world has opened up to them. They really do believe they can do it, and are excited to learn. I heard one man comment, "ok.. is that still a lady riding?".. His friend, annoyed at this point replied, "YES, like I told you before, this is ALL women in this film"... the same guy came by the table later and bought a Sledbetties tshirt for himself.... we didn't have the heart to tell him they were women's tshirts. lol:d

Top Bottom