Grande prairie

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fu$&@& en thieves stole the spare gas can of the back of my sled last night.good thing the sled was locked on.i am going to put water in a couple Gerry cans and leave them in the back hopefully get some karama on them.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bastages!!!!! Put some gas in the can so it smells a little like it should ;)

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Add a little sugar. Water can be drained out with no damage to them just inconvenient. Sugar will gum up their injectors,f***k up their fuel pump and just generally wreak havoc on the slimy buggers!!

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sand is better

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U can try any of these suggestions but if u fk with them they might come back... Its a piss off but what do you doo?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
agree with ya, the revenge game is not something you can win when dealing with low lifes. getting some gas pinched is a piss off, waking up to slashed tires or worse hurts the wallet.
U can try any of these suggestions but if u fk with them they might come back... Its a piss off but what do you doo?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Again...... a water mix that smells like gas....... Also these tards, probably rip off so much that they wouldn't remember where they got it :confused: And might stop them from taking Gerry cans?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
water only works in the summer.....put a lot of methanol in the can and a touch of gas....the methanol is really corrosive and dry....

Top Bottom