Got my arctic cat green speedo ready bring on the sun!!!!!!!!!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tukernator drives a doo what is this!!! Hahahhaha

ohhhh K so more like this

koolAidMan.jpg

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok now i know I shouldn't have believed Momma when she said those pictures were just for her memories. See if I pose again. lol

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok now i know I shouldn't have believed Momma when she said those pictures were just for her memories. See if I pose again. lol

Ok I promise I won't share any more of them.... I'll put all the albums and the spy cam footage away.......

see if I stalk you again!!

ba ha haa ha haa :D

jasonrev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok ladies being that tuckernator teased you all, I felt as if I should dig up a pick of him and the goods! Sorry ladies he's taken!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 120

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this Jasonrev and Tukernator?
Ya I wish Momma ,but the doolaid dudes much closer.Lol Note to self never leave laptop open. Cheers well played Jasonrev Well played .Momma My wife thanks you for the pics.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I wish Momma ,but the doolaid dudes much closer.Lol Note to self never leave laptop open. Cheers well played Jasonrev Well played .Momma My wife thanks you for the pics.

haa ha haa! That's awesome!! Tell her Nooooo problemo!! Any time... ( My husband has yet to see this thread..... this could be interesting.... I was "Marketing"....!)

Top Bottom