Going Sledding on the 27th, 28th, 29th,

Customization

Reaction score
going sledding, where has lots of snow valemount????? and who all is going to be in valemount from Snow & Mud.

Customization

Reaction score
what do u guys ride im going up with my dads buddy i ride a m8 stock, he rides an m8 turbo with lots of work done to it an my dads riding a turbo as well. by the way r u guys riding clemina

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what do u guys ride im going up with my dads buddy i ride a m8 stock, he rides an m8 turbo with lots of work done to it an my dads riding a turbo as well. by the way r u guys riding clemina

I have a brand new 2007 M1000 got it yesterday, buddy rides M1200 Turco and the other some skidoo etec POS. Im not too sure where we are riding

I am actually going up on the 27 and riding for three days.

We are staying at the Valemount Hotel, so stop by and look for the drunkest guys in there. OR send me a PM here

pipeliner72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are going to ride clemina the first day there is going to be 5 or 6 of us 3 summit x s a m 1000 renegade 800 and a old formula I'm sure we will see you around!

Top Bottom