going for a ride tommorrow.

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
picking up my quad at around noon. i am going to head out and try it out. where are some nice trails close to edmonton. i myself live in morinville. i would be willing to drive a couple to 4 hours for some really nice scenic trails. prefer something with hotel nearby. thanks

adam

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
had a mini ride today. 1/2 hour. fun. i even found some little hill trails. not bad but now i am going out for a good ride tommorrow.

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS ON THE NEW WHEELS!

What did you get/where did you get it?

Where did you go for a ride?

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
hi. i picked up the honda rubicon 500 cdn trail edition. with the rebates and all i couldnt beat the price. same price as importing them now. i was going to get the can am renegade 500 ho but it was $2500 dollars more and i had worked a deal that no one else would touch. riverside is where i picked it up.

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi. i picked up the honda rubicon 500 cdn trail edition. with the rebates and all i couldnt beat the price. same price as importing them now. i was going to get the can am renegade 500 ho but it was $2500 dollars more and i had worked a deal that no one else would touch. riverside is where i picked it up.

I hear ya, i saved 3700 off of list price on my 07 trx450er. I pick it up on monday.

Top Bottom