Glasspack

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Most aftermarket mufflers are of the glass pack variety. Supertrapps and the hmf swamp series are a mechanical muffler though.

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Can't say I've seen anyone do that before. Saw one guy use a 2-1/2" chrome tip from crappy tire. Welded a big fender washer into it to create some back pressure.

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't say I've seen anyone do that before. Saw one guy use a 2-1/2" chrome tip from crappy tire. Welded a big fender washer into it to create some back pressure.
Ahaha that's funny little more funny then what I did

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Good for you. Now stay the fawk away from public trails so they don't get closed down for the rest of us.

I highly doubt it's any louder than any other performance pipe one can buy. Chances are it may be quieter. Ever look inside any pipes to see the construction of them? And as far as the spark arrestor issue goes, you gonna have more of a fire issue from a stock pipe covered in muskeg. Free flowing exhaust run so much cooler over stock. You can actually put your hand on them without burning yourself.

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I highly doubt it's any louder than any other performance pipe one can buy. Chances are it may be quieter. Ever look inside any pipes to see the construction of them? And as far as the spark arrestor issue goes, you gonna have more of a fire issue from a stock pipe covered in muskeg. Free flowing exhaust run so much cooler over stock. You can actually put your hand on them without burning yourself.

You got that right its not as loud as my race quad was and I'm running a hmf spark aresstor in and yea my stock exhaust always had skeg smouldering on it always packed water to clean and cool it off

Freeride Motocross

Reaction score
defnitly sound wickid but yea there alot of exhaust on bikes or quad that are louder had a dmc on my 4trx450r and if ur behind me you were gonna go def it was ridiculous

Top Bottom