Geoff Kyle's Freeride Adventures

Geoff Kyle

Reaction score

Hey everyone just giving you the heads up on my new Guiding and Sled Camps outfit in Whistler. You can check out my website at "geoffkylesfreeride.com" for more details and or get a hold of me on my facebook at "Geoff Kyle's Freeride".
My next Freeride Camp is in Whistler on February 18,19 and 20th where if your into raising your sled game in one of BC's premier riding areas, while having all your accommodation and meals taken care of then I think this could be for you. Check it out and let me know if your in on an adventure you'll be bragging about for a long time to come!!-------GK

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to be the first to say Good luck with your Guiding Business!!! I have been watching you on sled video's for a few years and You are our groups favorite rider!!! I wish Whstler wasn't so far from Edmonton, as our group would love to ride with you someday... Anyway, I hope your guiding business is a huge success!!!

Hey everyone just giving you the heads up on my new Guiding and Sled Camps outfit in Whistler. You can check out my website at "geoffkylesfreeride.com" for more details and or get a hold of me on my facebook at "Geoff Kyle's Freeride".
My next Freeride Camp is in Whistler on February 18,19 and 20th where if your into raising your sled game in one of BC's premier riding areas, while having all your accommodation and meals taken care of then I think this could be for you. Check it out and let me know if your in on an adventure you'll be bragging about for a long time to come!!-------GK

Geoff Kyle

Reaction score
Cool, thanks everyone for your posts. I look forward to some day ripping with all you guys in yours or my terrain...---------GK

Top Bottom