Fuel can for the new pro climbs

fersch

Reaction score
whats every one doing for fuel cans on these new 2013 cat pro climbs?

yaya

Reaction score
mountain addiction !!! great cans and come in every colour to match the sleds. Also i like the fact there is no straps or bungees !!! clean look

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a doo can and it fits under the seat nicely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redrock Kustoms

Reaction score
I've got a few proclimb rails and fuel kits kicking around in mountain addiction if your interested.. Pm me. I'm in edm,

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mountain Addiction all the way!!! Contact Wayne from Menz Toys!! He's on the site, and a great to deal with! Can't say enough about him, and his products!!!

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The mountain addition ones you guys mostly mounting back of tunnel and storage bag behind seat?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353119243.351697.jpg
Seen some mounted like this

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wasnt going to pull the trigger on the mountain addiction fuel rack but i have heard nothing but good things about it and love the idea of no straps!!!!! So i may just have to pull that trigger LOL

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw the Powderkeg setup for this years proclimb and it looks terrible. They didn't make it to match the seat at all because of that little purse hanging off the back. I'd go look at one installed before buying one.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo cans here. They tuck right under the seat. Used the Cat gas can straps with a D ring to attach for easy on/off to the sled. Other straps would work.
Nice to not mount a gas rack, did that the first year I had a Cat and all I had was a metal frame on my tunnel to wound myself on once my can was taken off. :(

Highmarker03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used the full ski-doo setup on mine. Mount kit, straps and all. Works awesome and the shape of the can makes it look less out of place than some of those big bulky square ones.
However there is a ski-doo logo molded into the tank! It's small and hardly noticeable but I feel like it makes for at least a 10 HP decrease!

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw the Powderkeg setup for this years proclimb and it looks terrible. They didn't make it to match the seat at all because of that little purse hanging off the back. I'd go look at one installed before buying one.

That lil pouch was the first thing I removed from my sled(aside from the warning stickers). It's useless and will be covered in snow 90% of the time.

fersch

Reaction score
I had the same jerry can on my 2011 cat and i took a grinder and scuffed that stupid logo off. lol

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the large mountain addiction gas kit for my sled!!! Can't wait to get it!! I didn't really know what to go with 2 small or the 1 large??

Top Bottom