fruit boarders and pole strokers suck

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It`s Revy Rocks (Greg) on here that has the chainsaw, stuff and such shop. "Rough Country".

Does Greg have goggles, helmets, gloves...etc? Uzeste needed goggles on Sat and we weren't sure where to go. :confused:

Thanks Kathy!

PS>
I was the guy who talked to ya for bout 5 min or so sun morning @ the trailpass hut. I asked you if you were powder puff & what not..(With group of 6. & of course..I was on the apex, though you meet loads of people & might not remember me... understandable..;) )

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were in the Chevron a couple of days ago, one of the guys I was with was taking out cash for trail passes, a dude asked him for cash for a bus ticket. He said cant help you out bud and the guy lost his pickle. Buddy walked towards him, the dude ran and locked himself in the bathroom. lol I didn't know WTF was going on. I always offer to buy them a ticket, cheeseburger, groceries, etc, etc. Not one has ever accepted ?? :confused:

prowlerk

Reaction score
We were in the Chevron a couple of days ago, one of the guys I was with was taking out cash for trail passes, a dude asked him for cash for a bus ticket. He said cant help you out bud and the guy lost his pickle. Buddy walked towards him, the dude ran and locked himself in the bathroom. lol I didn't know WTF was going on. I always offer to buy them a ticket, cheeseburger, groceries, etc, etc. Not one has ever accepted ?? :confused:
Hey AA, I still think we should have pissed on the stupid pr!!ck's bag while he was locked in the bathroom!!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Can't trade that for crack,they want cash

HIGHTEC REDNECK

Reaction score
Those degenerate pole storkers can kiss my A$$ they recently stole my kids tobogon and back over a 120 polaris we left out at the super 8 for the kids to ride they didn't even stop F&ck Skiers and figgalo boarders the should stay in banff where they belong or try another sport like knitting:nitro:

Top Bottom