front bogie wheels

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wears out your sliders quicker. Drops minimal weight but looks cleaner.

Sent from my Shoe Phone

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
has anyone taken there front bogie wheels off and what would happen if a guy did

I know this is a Rev question..... I bought my 10 Dragon new, and it did not come with front factory boggie wheels.A very good friend sold me the sled, out of the dealership he works for and would not let me load my sled, unless I bought boggie wheels for it. I would recommend that you don't take them off!!!

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leave them on. There is no reason to remove them. They weigh next to nothing but as mentioned save a lot of wear on your sliders.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in 7000 MILES and 2 big seasons I changed my sliders once ... seriously, staying stock has many advantages.

I just bought another rt1000 and it didn't have the front bogies, the sliders are worn unevenly right where the wheels would be. which is right at the main/first point of contact the track makes with the snow. putting a set of wheels on was the first un-mod I did. they weight vertually nothing.
if you don't do many miles a year it may not be an issue, but for me these are essencial.

Top Bottom