From North Country Lodge Conditions Renshaw

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, all us ohanlon boys will be out there on the 10th, see you then

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are out here this weekend, Nov 30 - Dec 2. Snow was good, Renshaw had 2 feet of fresh and untracked EVERYWHERE on Friday!!

tekim :D

Attachments

• DSC03408 (Small).JPG
    DSC03408 (Small).JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 286

GRD

Reaction score
We are out here this weekend, Nov 30 - Dec 2. Snow was good, Renshaw had 2 feet of fresh and untracked EVERYWHERE on Friday!!

Is it cold there as well?

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

Great picture.... Is there a picture to follow ? Hope YOU & your sled are ok, looks wild !

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does that big kitty cat have too much power for you? lol

Some things are meant to fly. I'm not one of them!!

Great picture.... Is there a picture to follow ? Hope YOU & your sled are ok, looks wild !

If that pic was taken a split second earlier, it would have been awesome!! Lots of snow for soft landings there! All's good!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some things are meant to fly. I'm not one of them!!

If that pic was taken a split second earlier, it would have been awesome!! Lots of snow for soft landings there! All's good!
That'll make a nice background for your desktop.

GRD

Reaction score
Some things are meant to fly. I'm not one of them!! If that pic was taken a split second earlier, it would have been awesome!! Lots of snow for soft landings there! All's good!

Good to here that your ok.... From the picture looks like it could have been a bad outcome.

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been through the saddle towards the lakes yet?

Hey Shredder...know exactly where your talking.....that is a cool ride and nice area....hey...my work is taking me to look at by'ng around Grande Cache...any advise would be muchly appreciated....

Let's keep in touch.....I am always looking for an excuse to go sledding to Mcbride....

Have a Good One...

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Shredder...know exactly where your talking.....that is a cool ride and nice area....hey...my work is taking me to look at by'ng around Grande Cache...any advise would be muchly appreciated....

Let's keep in touch.....I am always looking for an excuse to go sledding to Mcbride....

Have a Good One...

Sounds good. McBride is our favorite place to go as well. PM me for any info on GC you're interested in.

Born2Ride

Reaction score
We were in there on Friday, but do not remember what it was like. The sun was in our eyes all day and the snow was comming up into our faces.

Top Bottom