Fox Creek Poker Rally

Smurff1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fox Creek Poker Ralley

Went out to Fox to do some sledding,
Great trails we made 220km WOW 2 1/2 tanks of gas.
Snow was fresh and deep 3' to 4'.
The Trails marked very good.

After the Ralley we gas up and took a little... trip to the Trail Blazers Gundy Cabin, Wow thats a nice Cabin.

Trailer system in the fox and White Court area are great,
if you have not been, you should get out there:d

Here are some pic's,
I will put a video on S and M on monday or so:beer::beer::beer:

Attachments

• Fox Creek Feb 7 2009 035.jpg
    Fox Creek Feb 7 2009 035.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Fox Creek Feb 7 2009 039.jpg
    Fox Creek Feb 7 2009 039.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Fox Creek Feb 7 2009 041.jpg
    Fox Creek Feb 7 2009 041.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Fox Creek Feb 7 2009 061.jpg
    Fox Creek Feb 7 2009 061.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Fox Creek Feb 7 2009 059.jpg
    Fox Creek Feb 7 2009 059.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 47
  • Fox Creek Feb 7 2009 055.jpg
    Fox Creek Feb 7 2009 055.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited by a moderator:

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad you guys enjoyed our cabin. The snow conditions are good around here right now just in time for our Rally, Freestyle Show, and ASA Jamboree next weekend. You guys coming back to Whitecourt for another fun filled weekend?

Smurff1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad you guys enjoyed our cabin. The snow conditions are good around here right now just in time for our Rally, Freestyle Show, and ASA Jamboree next weekend. You guys coming back to Whitecourt for another fun filled weekend?

If all goes well we want to start at Fox and come out and then Drive back to Fox, just one thing, Have to some how get it aproved with the wifes...:realmad:
Smurff

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If all goes well we want to start at Fox and come out and then Drive back to Fox, just one thing, Have to some how get it aproved with the wifes...:realmad:
Smurff
If you do manage to convince your wives and ride from Fox Vegas, please ride the pipeline from the virginia Hills road to Whitecourt or you will run into one hell of alot of traffic all going against you.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
If you do manage to convince your wives and ride from Fox Vegas, please ride the pipeline from the virginia Hills road to Whitecourt or you will run into one hell of alot of traffic all going against you.

Hehehehehe Fox Vegas....I used to do a lot of work at the Kaybob plant up there with ICT. We used to have a blast up there and it was always known to us as Fox Vegas....I have heard the term from others as well but not for a LONG time....

Bogger:beer:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hehehehehe Fox Vegas....I used to do a lot of work at the Kaybob plant up there with ICT. We used to have a blast up there and it was always known to us as Fox Vegas....I have heard the term from others as well but not for a LONG time....

Bogger:beer:
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas......

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Fox Creek Poker Ralley

thanks for the pics smurff. did you have to do any wrenching on that doo? im looking forward to seeing the video!!

Smurff1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Fox Creek Poker Ralley

thanks for the pics smurff. did you have to do any wrenching on that doo? im looking forward to seeing the video!!

Wrenching No But I had to use a 4lb hammer to straighten my foot rails!
I hit a drop in the trailer at high speed and bottomed out my sled bad and bent the foot rail both sides, not anything the hammer could not fix...

Video is not so good it is on SM now, I will get more on the weekend from the guy that was recording use most of the time when we work playing around.

Latter

Top Bottom