FORT ST. JOHN

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wondering what kind and where the trails for quads are. I heard of Beaton River, now is it near the bridge or farther up the road, last time I was there it was right before the new road. And heard of near Hudson Hope Hwy. ???Where. I was wondering if any trails around mile 60-70- for muskeg, or not a good idea?Actually how about neat Taylor/Dawson? Want to go at end of the month.:D

dumbassracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
call trialblazen power at 250 785 6675 ask for bob he is part of the moose atv club and knows most to all the good riding in fsj they also sell a really good map of the area with great detail of trial conditions andsite attractions hope this helps

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dawson Creek is my home town and we like to head down to a trail called Mud Creek. It`s just at the south side of the Taylor bridge in a little park/picnic area. The trail tends to live up to its name most times and is a lot of fun. Lots of hills, mud and overlooks the Peace River vally.

DOONORTH

Reaction score
Wondering what kind and where the trails for quads are. I heard of Beaton River, now is it near the bridge or farther up the road, last time I was there it was right before the new road. And heard of near Hudson Hope Hwy. ???Where. I was wondering if any trails around mile 60-70- for muskeg, or not a good idea?Actually how about neat Taylor/Dawson? Want to go at end of the month.:D

HEY DRAGON LADY, HERE IS THE WEBSITE , WE ATHE MOOSE ATV CLUB WELCOME ALL RIDERS, Moose Atv Fort St John BC 250 787 7795
GOOD RIDING
DOONORTH

mudlover

Reaction score
Website
www.quads.ca
There is also the Septimus trail system a.k.a. Stewart Lake trail system.
This is a very easy going trail most of the time depending on where you're going as there are different trail branches. Early in the season you can find lots of muskeg but it tends to dry out over the summer, unless it raiins for a few days.
I would not suggest the Beatton trails if you are not an experienced rider. Very steep hills and tricky off camber trails.
And no, you don't have to be a member of a club to ride any of the trails here. They are open to everyone, just pack out what you pack in.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, want to take my quads up one time, lived up there for 25 years,[ had no quad then]. now.........well want to check more things out. There has to be something better than that town.lololololololol

DOONORTH

Reaction score
Hey dragon lady, don't know when you pulled pin up here, the town is now a city, we even have a walmart, lol.
Hope you enjoy your time here.
Good riding
doonorth

Moose ATV Club

Reaction score
Anyone heading north hook up with either the Prince George Club or the Moose Club and you will have a great time. There should be about 12 club rides this year and many non sanctioned rides near the area.

Feel free to visit the site or drop us an e-mail!

:D

Top Bottom