Ford F-150 Powerboost

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone one here own one??? The more I look into the truck, I think it’s one of the coolest pieces of technology on the market at the moment. I dunno why more manufacturers are not offering hybrids like this.
My uncle owns one, and I very impressed with what it can do.
It also got me day dreaming, imagine this tech in a diesel! 1500+ ft lbs of torque.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my poor millionaire boss bought one top of the line of course had to show me the features like the generating system for plugging in your rv to it don't need a generator anymore but doesn't go very far on electric only

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give me a couple months haha. My dad is looking to replace his 2014 F150 Ecoboost soon. He wants the hybrid for the same reasons, all the cool tech and gadgets on it. Toyota is doing the same with the new Tundra but I don't think they've got nearly the same features as the Ford. Competition drives innovation so give them a couple years.

I can't imagine that one of the big 3 won't adapt this hybrid tech to a diesel soon. Gonna need an Allison 3000 pretty soon at the rate they're making torque!

Top Bottom