Fish'n Mission

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I just got back from a few days of fishing in Chiliwack and Mission B.C. It was the first fishing trip of the season and it kind of welcomed in spring time for me. The trip was work related but a couple of snow and mudders were with me for the trip. Noel (nosadchuck) and Parker (IPnytro). Heres a few pics of the little fish we were after.
1. Myself and one of our guides holding my fish.
2. Parker flexing his muscles.
3. My second big fish.
4. Noel straining to reel his fish in (he has a broken collar bone)
5. Noels fish, he can't even smile cause he's in too much pain but he say's "bones heal and memories last a life time".

Attachments

• HPIM1093.jpg
    HPIM1093.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 101
  • HPIM1098.jpg
    HPIM1098.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 92
  • HPIM1131.jpg
    HPIM1131.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 88
  • HPIM1138.jpg
    HPIM1138.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 88
  • HPIM1141.jpg
    HPIM1141.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 86

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice fish, cool photos, is that one of those fish tours you guys were on???:cool:

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were your catches tagged already or were you guys the first to tag them? When you get to tag a fish for the first time, you can follow it for the rest of it's life via the computer....way cool! Looks like a great day out on the water.

GRD

Reaction score
Good pics... Wouldn't want to swim in those waters, be worried about being the bait!

Last edited:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy s*** there huge! Lifting those heavy fish you soon will be strong enough to ride a yamaha.LOL
Good pic's love seeing pics like that. Tell flex he needs a superman shirt or logo!

Last edited by a moderator:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
The trip was booked through Freds Fishing Adventures/B.C. Fishing Group.It was a pro guided tour with two awsome guides that really knew what they were doing. They owned there own boats that were over 400hp and 23 feet long. On the first day we traveled to the end of Harrison lake and entered the Lilloette River where we fly fished for cut-throat, rainbows, dollys. Day two and three were spent sturgeon fishing on the Frazer River. WOW was that fun. About half of the fish were tagged and we measured and tagged the ones that weren't. If you haven't ever latched on to a 150lb fish before, I highly recommend it :D:D:D

Top Bottom