Feb.13 -16 Anyone Heading out

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering who is heading out this weekend for a ride? I am planning on going early Sunday and ridiing till Monday. I figured I better be around for Valentines Day, that is why I am not leaving till early Sunday morning.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey 'seeker....group of us from up here will be there from the 12th to the 16th, prolly do Renshaw on sunday.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blastoff and a group of 6 total are going to be there as of Wenesady, riding Renshaw.:beer:

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey glen hopefully comin up monday or tueday my group will be stopin in to meet the man himeself see yu then . conditions:d look good cant wait

timbruun

Reaction score
a couple of us were out on bell yesterday the 11 and there wasn't much snow to speak of there really. we went to renshaw the day before and that was an absolute blast. tons of snow. that's for sure the place to go. and i've heard lucille is lacking a bit too.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Headed out tomorrow at noon, going to be riding where everyone else isn't, can't get there soon enough.

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Headed out tomorrow at noon, going to be riding where everyone else isn't, can't get there soon enough.

Excellent, i wish i could make it this time, looks like Feb 27 th for me next. Have my Lasik this weekend, and need to make some extra mad money for Vegas on the 22nd lol... Heard the bro has a new toy good for him, what color this time lol....

Top Bottom