Favourite comedians

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ever listened to his act? He thinks he's the smartest man on earth and everyone who doesn't agree with him is an idiot.

HaHa your kidding right? Ever think thats part of his act? Don Rickles....meanest sob on the stage , one of the nicest indy's in the entertainment business off the stage. Lmao!!!

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love all comedians cause it's gotta be a hard gig when u fail.........George Carlin is the Grand Daddy . Love Patrice O'Neil R.I.P little Jimmy Norton ,Lotsa of CDN talent as well. Mitch Hedberg is the man

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ever listened to his act? He thinks he's the smartest man on earth and everyone who doesn't agree with him is an idiot.

If you are offended by george carlin you are probably one of the "idiots" he is referring to lol. No harm meant, just a little jab.

I think you are reading to far into his acts. He talks a lot about the government and how they screw "us" over, himself included. I have never seen him talk to the crowd like they are idiots.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Perfect example. He thinks he is so much smarter than the conservatives, but he never ran for public office. He reminds me of John Stewart.

Bandit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When it comes to political comedians I think it'd be hard to top Lewis Black.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Perfect example. He thinks he is so much smarter than the conservatives, but he never ran for public office. He reminds me of John Stewart.

So I watched it. Great vid. Comedian making people laugh. Don't take a comedian seriously 3 names. If I was a Yank I'd probably be a republican. Doesn't mean I have to hate all entertainers that support the democrats. Its ......a......comedian.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I watched it. Great vid. Comedian making people laugh. Don't take a comedian seriously 3 names. If I was a Yank I'd probably be a republican. Doesn't mean I have to hate all entertainers that support the democrats. Its ......a......comedian.

I know he's supposed to be a comedian. I just don't find him remotely funny.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Carlin was a brilliant man with an incredible view of our world. If you don't "get" his act, then I guess you don't get it there bud!

Top Bottom