Favorite smell

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The smell of a good fry up eggs bacon tomato and good old fried toast can't beat it.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hee hee.. cool thread..
Love the smell of barbecued steaks Lilacs, SATSUMA body wash mmm Yum!!!

Some smells remind me of stuff. Remember the old Vidal Sasoon shampoo.. frick it smelled Wicked... and Turkey Lipton soup.. the one with the circles.. Total Childhood memories.. ooo and the smell of these northern lakes as dusk hit and the mist started rolling in......

K What the heck is Kush... if it's gross don't tell me... see that is where men and women are different.. how many times was a woman's happy place mentioned as a "great smell".... where not one of us women said.. Oh MAN I sure love the smell of a hot dog. ............ Ok I could say I love the smell of the true Ukrainan Kubasa.. but that would actually be the meat not code for a man part.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Light whiff of ether... Reminds me of starting the old Versatile 875 with Grandpa when I was a kid. I ran the spray and he always said 'give it a shot of fresh air'. Good times.

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hee hee.. cool thread..
Love the smell of barbecued steaks Lilacs, SATSUMA body wash mmm Yum!!!

Some smells remind me of stuff. Remember the old Vidal Sasoon shampoo.. frick it smelled Wicked... and Turkey Lipton soup.. the one with the circles.. Total Childhood memories.. ooo and the smell of these northern lakes as dusk hit and the mist started rolling in......

K What the heck is Kush... if it's gross don't tell me... see that is where men and women are different.. how many times was a woman's happy place mentioned as a "great smell".... where not one of us women said.. Oh MAN I sure love the smell of a hot dog. ............ Ok I could say I love the smell of the true Ukrainan Kubasa.. but that would actually be the meat not code for a man part.

Seriously?? you lived in BC and don't know what Kush is??

Kush = bud = weed = grass = mary jane

And what does the sausage smell better than a hot dog??? I guess size matters lol

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously?? you lived in BC and don't know what Kush is??

Kush = bud = weed = grass = mary jane

And what does the sausage smell better than a hot dog??? I guess size matters lol

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh Ok gotchya!!!!! K I'm hip and fly and chit...

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What ever cookin in the muff pot :0).
Was out last Saturday and someone asked who's burning scented gas"? I said it's Pizza Pop LOL.

Top Bottom