Family friendly ride Easter Saturday near Castlegar

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Anyone interested in riding near Castlegar, April 7 near Castlegar BC?? Having an Alpine Easter service Saturday 9 am approx. great riding area with very easy access. Then a day of sledding..The Pastors of Kinnard Park church will come riding with us. about a 1 hr service remembering what Easter weekend is all about. anyone interested or having more questions can give me a call at 250-365-2077.. God Bless

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in riding near Castlegar, April 7 near Castlegar BC?? Having an Alpine Easter service Saturday 9 am approx. great riding area with very easy access. Then a day of sledding..The Pastors of Kinnard Park church will come riding with us. about a 1 hr service remembering what Easter weekend is all about. anyone interested or having more questions can give me a call at 250-365-2077.. God Bless

Awesome Dan. I hope our family can make it. We'll try very hard to.

Thank you!

Trish and family. :)

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Awesome trish. Hope u and Kevin and kids will come along... easy trail network with excellent expert riding areas just off the trails for some adrenaline action..

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Feb2012029.jpg

14 months and we got him his first ride..

if u want just shoot me an email dandavidoff@krazycanadian.com

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Here's a pic of the backpack we used with our kids when they were that age until we moved them to the child riding belt when they were 3 or 4. They need to get that core body strength to sit up right for long periods of time.

Cute pic!!!

Jan DSC00441.jpg DSCI2300.JPG

EricW

Reaction score
Old Yankees that can't ride invited too? Sounds like a great backdrop for an awesome day. Good on ya for planning it and offering it up. Keep the details coming as we get closer. EW

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
You bet Yankies and Canadians. Krazy or not,,, going to really fun day .. That back pack looks awesome. I used Big Daddy Wayne walkers front harness to take my daughter riding when she was 2 and 3 yrs old

Top Bottom