EZ-STEER Powersteering kit for ATV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

canamgirl

Reaction score
EZ-STEER Powersteering kit for ATV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Has anyone tried these out yet?? I saw you can purchase them online at superatv.com I just havent heard anything about these???
If anyone has bought one and installed it I would love to find out how you liked it??
I want to put one on my renegade but i dont want to be the ginnie pig...
Thanks a bunch!!!

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a kit from superatv for my 2012 rzr last summer. My only complaint is that the splined connection on the shaft that connects to the steering rack wasn't machined right. The hole for the cross bolt wasn't drilled in the right spot. However after a bit of filing I got the shaft to fit. Since that it has worked flawlessly. I have about 300km with the kit now. For the price you cant beat it.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
EZ-STEER Powersteering kit for ATV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This kit is for a quad!! First one!!

canamgirl

Reaction score
Re: EZ-STEER Powersteering kit for ATV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup for a Quad buy them right through Super ATV! I am buying one they come with one year warranty.. says pretty easy to install!! I will let you know what i think of it!!

Top Bottom