EXIT X1 FRONT SHOCKS

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hit up Cody Borchers, he’s a distributor for those. Or PM me your contact info and I will pass it on to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up a set and I'm going to talk MB about setting them up correctly for me!

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got them on!
IMG_7088.jpeg

IMG_7085.jpeg

Reactions: zal

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I had x1's on my M series and they were huge improvement over the stock shocks. Only issue was getting parts to rebuild. Save yourself the effort and just send them down to the states to get Zbros to rebuild them. I took mine to a local shop and it took 7 months to get them back.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone running them? Good, bad or indifferent?
I noticed a huge difference on my 22 Summit X Turbo. I ran x2 aggressive front and rear, and x1 center. I could run a whooped out trail a whole lot quicker, and they soaked up jumps pretty nice as well. I only ran one trip on the stocks, but it was enough to make me want better.

This year I moved the front 3 over to my 24 expert and got the new x2 aggressive on the rear.

mikermz250

Reaction score
I had x1's on my M series and they were huge improvement over the stock shocks. Only issue was getting parts to rebuild. Save yourself the effort and just send them down to the states to get Zbros to rebuild them. I took mine to a local shop and it took 7 months to get them back.
Not sure where you took yours but if anyones in edmonton area, MBsuspension had all 4 of my exits rebuilt in about a 2 week turnaround

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that how they are supposed to be installed? The resi looks too far forward.

I did try both shocks on and the other has the clicker in the panel… so I’m thinking this is how it’s gotta be?

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MB suspension reclocked a set of exits off a articat I bought to put on my t3. Good guy to deal with. They’re better on the trail forsure. But I think what people don’t understand is how good they are for side hilling through ruts. Stock ones don’t suck up the trenches when your side hilling and bounce through an old rut. Those exits will and you will still be in control after.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious.
I know if a regular KYB resi shock is installed that way it will hit the arm on full compression. I was just curious if changing them to the other side would put the resi inline with the shock.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious.
I know if a regular KYB resi shock is installed that way it will hit the arm on full compression. I was just curious if changing them to the other side would put the resi inline with the shock.

They will hit the body work going on the other side.

My shocks came off my gen4 which has had its fair share of full compression.

bentwrench

Reaction score
Just curious.

If put the other way the resi hits the plastic pretty hard, mine look like that and 2 of us compressed the front and it looks like there's no way it can touch the a-arms......i hope

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the exits must have a shorter resi.
I’ve seen a brand new free ride in the mountains that must of had shocks put on wrong at pdi smash the an arm as well like caper mentioned
Expensive mistake for that guys dealer

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the exits must have a shorter resi.
I’ve seen a brand new free ride in the mountains that must of had shocks put on wrong at pdi smash the an arm as well like caper mentioned
Expensive mistake for that guys dealer
I believe the resi mounts a lot lower on the shock body with the kyb

Top Bottom