exhaust

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I have the two brothers pipe and i really like the sound of it.Makes a difference in power as well

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the HMF on mine and I like make if you do pipe it you put the K&N air filter more air in more air out

Wise Mechanical

Reaction score
I run the Supertrapp Mudslinger pipe on my 07 Kodiak, I am pleased with the bottem end power increase, the sound is a nice deep tone with the 450 and looks good on the bike too.

farmboy020

Reaction score
everyone who has put exhasut on have you had to rejet or not i really want to pipe mine i just do not want tp piss arround wiht jetts eveytime i go out. if you have jetted what have you done. thanks

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends on your machine, with fuel injection there is NO jeting.

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if u get a jet kit and have it installed there is no constant jetting like on sleds. usually you will be good from 0-3000 feet elevation and dont think you have to change for different temps. i have a jet kit to go with my pipe on my 700 kawasaki and run it from +30 degrees to minus 30... seems fine so far.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recommend running an air/fuel wideband gauge like AEM on a carb machine to monitor and tune jets for changes to parts that deal with your air/fuel ratio.

Top Bottom