EFI Brute and the cold

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been out on many ride below -20 and even one ride at -35(that one kinda sucked but after driving 3 hrs we werent gonna give up) once your riding in the trees you don't even notice the cold if your dressed for it. Really what's the difference, quadding in cold weather or sledding in cold weather?

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been out on many ride below -20 and even one ride at -35(that one kinda sucked but after driving 3 hrs we werent gonna give up) once your riding in the trees you don't even notice the cold if your dressed for it. Really what's the difference, quadding in cold weather or sledding in cold weather?
I hear ya man. I'm always up for a good ride...but I live in the bald assed prairies lol If it's windy here, you feel it.

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

well i seem to find that sledding a person is much more active, therefore stays warm where as quading is a lot more similar to trail riding a sled, kind of gets cold. i suppose if your set up with a windshield, heated grips and heated visor you'd be good to go on a quad, but i find $hit breaks on quads in the winter a lot more than on sleds to. just saying :rolleyes:

Top Bottom