Edmonton Premiere of 509's Volume 7 | Presented by Mountain Sledder Magazine & 509

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Re: Edmonton Premiere of 509's Volume 7 | Presented by Mountain Sledder Magazine & 50

And of course the 509 Ladies...Very Nice....

IMG_3257.JPG

IMG_3262.JPG

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Edmonton Premiere of 509's Volume 7 | Presented by Mountain Sledder Magazine & 50

was a awesome night!!!! see you next year 509 thanks for the shots!

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edmonton Premiere of 509's Volume 7 | Presented by Mountain Sledder Magazine & 509

It was definitely a great movie, Lots of prizes! Hopefully there is another next year Had WAY too much to drunk though lol!!!

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Great night awesome movie .... and even a little bit of the white stuff when ya walked out the door perfect way to top the night off ..... oh and the gf loves her new helmet that she won with my ticket lol cant wait to get riding now !!!!!!

MountainSledder

Reaction score
Website
www.sleddermag.com

Okay, Okay...we've finally recovered from the massive hangover from the premiere. Seriously....where did all of those shots come from? I had no idea that you could just keep getting refills of 30 shots of tequila on a cafeteria tray for all of your friends, their friends and a couple babes from 509.

thanks to all who showed up, to those who purchased raffle tickets, to those who won prizes, to those who didn't win anything and said "screw it" and kept on drinking, to Mountain Sledder Editor and MC Tim "Gin and Tonics are the ONLY drink for movie premieres" Grey, to 509 for their incredible movie and prizing and to SnowandMud who continue to define what it means to attend a party.

Also, I don't know who it was who stole the 30-foot 509 flag from outside the bar, but when I think about what your mission home was like with it through downtown Edmonton, it makes me smile. Enjoy your booty, thief!

Until next year,
Mountain Sledder

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

and to SnowandMud who continue to define what it means to attend a party.

Until next year,
Mountain Sledder

After an extra long weekend of events...I was actually all partied out.
On behalf of snowandmud.com, we were thrilled to be a part of this great video presentation.
We would also like to apologize for leaving Ron, Lisa and Courtney who, to my understanding, tried to drink the bar out of booze.
Looking forward to reviewing my copy of the video...didn't see that much at the showing with all the peeps to visit.
See you next year.

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you seem to be missing one....right curtis....lol

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We would also like to apologize for leaving Ron, Lisa and Courtney who, to my understanding, tried to drink the bar out of booze.
Looking forward to reviewing my copy of the video...didn't see that much at the showing with all the peeps to visit.
See you next year.

There was booze at this event???

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk2

Top Bottom