Durapro ski rubbers ...

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curious as to how long are your Duropros lasting?

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curious as to how long are your Duropros lasting?

My customers are telling me that if you don't actually lose them they last long for Polaris but not so long for the Ski-Doo. No idea if this is correct but repeated reports by different people is my perspective.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy blew a set on his polaris pro after the 3 rides. For the cost you can buy alot of stock ones.

$140 at full speed revy

Last edited:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For Polaris we recommend putting a 1" panhead wood screw through the ski and in to the front of the rubber and also another through the ski and into the back of the rubber. They don't move then. If they move out of place they can get cut. This goes for our Polaris Ultimate Dampeners, stock or Durapros.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run rubbers for 04-07 summit on my khaos a d pro, with a little carving they fit and don’t seem to break at all. I think they’re $20 each at brp

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run rubbers for 04-07 summit on my khaos a d pro, with a little carving they fit and don’t seem to break at all. I think they’re $20 each at brp
I ran the BRP ones and they lasted much longer than the stock Polaris ones ...then moved on to Durapro which only lasted about the same amount of time as the BRP ones ....had hoped for better results but they're tearing apart and at 3xs the price of the BRP not sure they're worth it ...fyi have added the ski bracing to keep the spindle holes from wearing / ovaling so the rubbers are likely getting heavier service

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ran the BRP ones and they lasted much longer than the stock Polaris ones ...then moved on to Durapro which only lasted about the same amount of time as the BRP ones ....had hoped for better results but they're tearing apart and at 3xs the price of the BRP not sure they're worth it ...fyi have added the ski bracing to keep the spindle holes from wearing / ovaling so the rubbers are likely getting heavier service

interesting, I only have ~150 miles on my khaos. The skis do tip down a bit when it’s the sleds on the lift. But nothing to crazy, I’ll look into those braces.

did you get them from a Canadian retailer?

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
interesting, I only have ~150 miles on my khaos. The skis do tip down a bit when it’s the sleds on the lift. But nothing to crazy, I’ll look into those braces.

Teth-air has some. His company is Source innovations.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We make the Gripper Ripper Braces and have the Polaris Ultimate Ski Dampeners. We are in Calgary.

We also tested the BRP dampeners but they are not as good as what we sell now.

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The braces work great at minimizing ovaling of the bolt hole in which should keep skiis tighter and better damper performance. Without the braces the hole ovals in no time if your riding in anything but pure powder ...

Top Bottom