Dragon troubles

Dragonrider700

Reaction score
Hey S&M, I ride a 2008 700ho dragon iq chassis and I'm having some problems with the idle, when I start it, it won't idle till atleast 15-20 mins after its warm, and won't go into reverse most of time with this problem, talked to a few mechanics and two of them told me about coolant temp sensor, and one said about. Throttle postion sensor. I bought the coolant sensor and never put in yet, but was wondering if anybody else had or has this prob and if you could explain to me what you did to correct...

ran9559

Reaction score
Check your throttle bodies, if your airbox hasn't been sealed up your tb's can get gummed up with belt dust causing poor idle.
If your idle is too low the engine will die when you try to use reverse.

Dewey

Reaction score
Almost sounds like what happened to mine recently but I had dash lights flickering also. Turns out my voltage regulator was gone and needed the newer one and also my TPS needed adjusting.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey S&M, I ride a 2008 700ho dragon iq chassis and I'm having some problems with the idle, when I start it, it won't idle till atleast 15-20 mins after its warm, and won't go into reverse most of time with this problem, talked to a few mechanics and two of them told me about coolant temp sensor, and one said about. Throttle postion sensor. I bought the coolant sensor and never put in yet, but was wondering if anybody else had or has this prob and if you could explain to me what you did to correct...

contact chris his info is below he will help you out!

Top Bottom