DPF/EGR deletes in stock

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys I have SCT,SMARTY,SPARTAN,EFI LIVE programmers and egr delete kits in stock. full access to afe,flo pro,Mbrp,silverline,diamond eye, flowmaster,magnaflow exhaust systems. Package Prices are available intakes from S&B,AEM,AFE,K/N,Bullydog,H&S,Injen available as well. FASS AIRDOG and FUELAB Lift pumps available,Industrial Injection turbos,injectors and injection pumps available overnight. Contact Jared @ 403-627-9653 or PM me on here we will do our best to match or beat Internet pricing.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi jared i bought a 08 f 450 with full delete kit banks dual exhaust and an h&s programmer Holy ch!t is all i have to say Pulls like a frieght train If you see a f 450 blowing by your mustang your know why HAHAHA:smilieicon_ford:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They do rip! I turned my f350 up yesterday to the 150 setting and let it fly and that thing pulls like a freight train cant wait for the new turbo and tuning to come.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The website designer is working on it. With the website as of right now you will not be able to order off of it but tells you the brands we carry our monthly specials and some photos and contact info. If you need any info on parts let me know I do my best to respond ASAP but i'am the only guy on staff but I do my best to keep up with the customers.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At the moment No dpf delete tuners from H&S but I have them from all the other companies. Still waiting to hear if H&S is gonna offer DPF delete tunes to Canada.

Top Bottom