Donahoe Lifts

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Any one heard of Donahoe lifts. Ive booked my Ford in at High Rollers Trux in Okotokes, AB for the 4.5" Donahoe Racing Lift which is very highly recommended to me. Ive have alot of issues with my Cage lift and I should of learned you get what you pay for..

After months of testing the 4.5" system, President and Owner of Donahoe Racing, Kreg Donahoe, stepped out of the test truck and said "I want this exact spring rate and shock dampening on our new 2005 4WD Ford F-350 race truck."
Normally it’s the racing that breeds Donahoe Racing’s after-market suspension components, but Donahoe was so pleased with this 4.5" system that the company raced on it in the 2005-2006 off-road racing season.
This system is by far the best all-around street and off-road system Donahoe has ever developed. No one comes close.
Features:
  • 50% increase in wheel travel
  • Less body-roll than stock truck
  • 2.5” more travel from ride height to the front bump stops
  • State-of-the-art dual-rate coil spring
  • Lifetime guarantee that coil springs won’t sag
  • Adjustable pan-rod bar for perfect front-end alignment capabilities
  • Front axle position optimized for tire clearance (Clears 35x12.50R17 tires)
  • Real world performance, mono-tube shocks fine-tuned for each application by Donahoe Racing engineers
  • No change in towing capacity
  • No drive shaft modifications needed
  • Stock drive shafts are fully functional
  • 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting or welding necessary for install
  • No stacking of rear blocks. One piece rear block with built-in bump stop arm
  • MADE IN THE USA - every bit of it!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
RON, RON, RON:eek:.......... DR LIFT KITS ARE VERY GOOD KITS -- YOU DOO GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR, UNFORTUNATELY.......... I DIDN'T KNOW YOU'RE STILL NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR PRESENT LIFT??:confused: WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE PRESNT KIT??:confused: YOU JUST PAID THE BIG COIN TO HAVE THAT ONE INSTALLED....... WHAT'S THE BILL TO INSTALL THIS KIT??:confused: I MIGHT DOO MINE IN THE SPRING.

.08rider

Reaction score
Ron,
Check out Rize Industries LLC - Specializing in Custom Bolt-on Suspension Lift Kits and Accessories. these are the best kits on the market. I have a very good friend running the 6" right now and it rides awesome. I am ordering my kit through my brothers shop and with the shock upgrades including rear track bars total about 5000.My brother is also a nechainc and installs them on the side and could probly save you a buck or two. Rize has specialized in ford for alot of years and just recently built other kits.The best,my.02.

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron,

Rize does make a nice lift, but in my opinion...they won't get great longevity in our climate. The joints in their arms are made of non greaseable PTFE lined Heim Joints which in my experience do not last in our climate! I have heard complaints about major squeaking after one winter...just my 2 cents!!

Kevin

.08rider

Reaction score
Well keep me posted Ron when you get it back from HRT, if you really like it maybe I will go that road too! I know down in the southern states though Rize has the market cornered on the high kift trucks, their 12" kit is awesome, but with talking to my brother he does agree that the heim joints may be a bit squeeky after some time.There are ways around it but why spend more money making the kit better right out of the box. Donahoe is very well respected in the 4X4 world, I beleive that you will be happy with this new kit, if you don't mind how much for the complete kit?and do you know the tire clearance on this kit and with what rim backspacing?

Top Bottom