Does anyone use the Bell turbo hub

Turbo_Albertan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fenrichhomes.ca
Just ordered the bell turbo hub for internet out at the lake. was wondering if anyone has or does use the turbo hub and could give me some feedback on what I can expect.

Thanks

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I use a Bell Turbo Hub in my office. It works very well as long as it has good reception. If you have good cell coverage it should work fine. They have a fast wi-fi connection but you can not depend on it for large downloads. They tend to drop connection often. I found that if I had a 250mb download that it would rock the first 150mb no problem and then just die off for no reason. I thought it was my carrier at first but researched it a bit further and found that a lot of the hub users are experiencing this. Their cheap too, I think i pay around $35 a month for 6 gig or so on a flex plan? overall a pretty good unit.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
about 3 years ago I got one for home, signed up 3 years for unlimited usage (promo). They cancelled it 2 weeks later along with everyone else's agreement across the country saying they did not anticipate the costs to run it as they were using telus hardware to run it. Long story short they would not reimburse our money saying they are willing to change to a limited usage (If I remember right it was for 2 gig) and that they would waive the fee to re-sign. Anyway, we were so mad a group of us had the media come out and we were on the 6 o'clock news. Funny! Can you imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and you wanted to cancel out the contract. Good luck!

bummed

Reaction score
Just ordered the bell turbo hub for internet out at the lake. was wondering if anyone has or does use the turbo hub and could give me some feedback on what I can expect.

Thanks
feb 15 2012 bought turbo hub outright no contract 450 dollars . up to 7 or 21 meg service where available. best i could get .69 download .01 upload . kinda sad. went 200 meg past my 50 meg download limit.wont take it back. lost money .mar 1 2012 ebill says they want 93 dollars by mar 8 2012.cancelation not in effect till end of month.

Top Bottom