Deep Powder Testing!!!

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:DFindly figured out the video thing have posted the test run on the turbo in 3' of fresh powder...AWSOME!!!!:D

Let me know what you guy's think!!!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good....nice to see the 2stroke turbos peforming well

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Thanks guy's...I've also posted the McXpress Nytro and an 800 dragon on the vid's too....man that was an awsome powder day!!!!

Also my wife's first turn out!!!.... in Renshaw so proud of her....

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That looks awesome...where do you notice the extra hp the most, bottom or top end? and alsoo...did you manage to get that thing stick?

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That looks awesome...where do you notice the extra hp the most, bottom or top end? and alsoo...did you manage to get that thing stick?

Mid to top.... and ya had to still dig it out a few times.... operator woops cause most of them....LOL...:eek:

Hey glad you like the vid....:D

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scotty good to see that you got it running good.We'll have to meet up again.To bad I didn' get to see it go there at Silver Sands.

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scotty good to see that you got it running good.We'll have to meet up again.To bad I didn' get to see it go there at Silver Sands.

Ya... you two missed one heck of a day.... when we meet up... 3' of untouched we found... went back 4 days later and it was 3' of fresh ontop of our old trail..... that's when most of these were taken..

Shoot me a line if you are going again.... we found some awsome playgrounds back by the 5cabins...

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:D:D Hey 07Dragon,,,we'll have to meet up here real soon and go ridding....:D

Ya you bet..... next week me and a buddy with an MCX Nytro are heading somewhere south...revy..blue river,, sicamous... doe some more deep pow riding....:D:D

Top Bottom