Crosstrax Decks

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only Pros with Crosstrax decks, this was one if not the first deck built with the detachable beaver tails done by Crosstrax. It is still in use year round. PM ME if you want more details. I cannot find one with the sleds on.

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pic did not load.

Attachments

• SEPT 2009 PHOTO.jpg
    SEPT 2009 PHOTO.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 269

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this what you meant?

Attachments

• IMG_0866.JPG
    IMG_0866.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0784.JPG
    IMG_0784.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 261

Untouchable

Reaction score
I have a Cross Trax, great deck, its well built the welds are clean and the stop starts and corners are all tied in nice. If you buy from the builder in lacombe directly you can get it custom built without dealing with a middle man. I highly recommend the deck, it has a nice clean fit and finish to the product.

watson21

Reaction score
Check kajijii Calgary. A dealer in Cowtown has cross trax decks @ $2500 dollars. Worth allook.

Guest101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't eff around just get a marathon!! enough said!

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought a brand new with 10ft telescopic ramp Denali Deck for 1700 shipped to me from Kelowna to Edmonton. It looks like it will hold up and is well made. Talked to people before i bought it that have a Denail Deck and havent had any problems with it some have had it for 3years and used year around. Let me know if you are interested i have the guys number for them.

ackid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got a ross trax a few years back. bros got one two. use them both lots! mines a 8 ft . nice that the sleds have a little more to sit on. tight fit when i hook to the holiday trailer! buddy has one two and was one of the first guys to get wes to make the on off extension. he s a well operator up in grand cache and runs in year round. far as i know he has never had to weld his deck ounce. we all think there well built for all types of use.

Untouchable

Reaction score
Don't buy a marathon, there over priced and the welding is garbage. It looks like a first year apprentice did the welding on it.

GRD

Reaction score
I got a Crosstrax deck from Wes (owner) last year. Great looking deck, great price and great quality!
deck.jpg

deck2.jpg

Top Bottom