Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This had write-off written all over it:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZBo2j4dQYw" target="_blank">
some pics...

2012-02-16121823.jpg

2012-02-16122019.jpg

after 45minutes or so...she was out. not a facking mark on it! one lucky SOB. take it easy on the guy too. first new sled and is fairly new to the mtn scene. i out him through the ringer yesterday. very proud of my little protege...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEjOpYbSkjE

it was a tough day for the cats.

2012-02-16134031.jpg

not from the creek...from a tree..lol. bent ski saddle and smashed bumper

2012-02-16203254.jpg

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This had write-off written all over it:

<a onclick="_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Outgoing', 'www.youtube.com', '/watch?v=1ZBo2j4dQYw']);" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZBo2j4dQYw" target="_blank">
some pics...

2012-02-16121823.jpg

2012-02-16122019.jpg

after 45minutes or so...she was out. not a facking mark on it! one lucky SOB. take it easy on the guy too. first new sled and is fairly new to the mtn scene. i out him through the ringer yesterday. very proud of my little protege...lol

it was a tough day for the cats.

2012-02-16134031.jpg

not from the creek...from a tree..lol. bent ski saddle and smashed bumper

2012-02-16203254.jpg

Be more tempted to be hard on you for taking a newbie into terrain like that.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1. You. Are. Evil.
2. I think I saw him close his eyes!
3. We need more snow. Please.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

he wants to learn...and this is the kind of ridin we do. trees/creeks/anything that involves getting stuck for hours on end...LMAO!!

we arent into the highmarking anymore...gets boring after awhile

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

oh and i asked him if it was too much....im not THAT guy. just before this we had jumped a few bank to banks. i can see he may not be down. stopped asked him if he was ok. he said it was a bit sketchy but good to go. i will let him speak for himself...hes joining on here today.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he wants to learn...and this is the kind of ridin we do. trees/creeks/anything that involves getting stuck for hours on end...LMAO!!

we arent into the highmarking anymore...gets boring after awhile
I guess the best way to learn to get out of those situations.........

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1. You. Are. Evil.
2. I think I saw him close his eyes!
3. We need more snow. Please.

LOL!

agreed on needing more snow but we found a ton in the trees. you missed out...AGAIN. my fault this time. super late invitation...
it was snowing when we left and the clouds looked threatening all day. suppose to keep snowing too. fingers crossed!!!!!!!

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree. That right there is a crappy way to introduce a newbie to sledding! :nono:

did ya not read my post? lol. he isnt brand new to sledding just newer and new to this type of ridin. how is one to learn if ya dont push it a bit? besides (i mentioned before) i asked how he was doin and to let me know if he was gettin sketched out. he couldnt tell me this while he was in the air and his sled was headin into the creek..lol. he said he was joining the site...i will let him speak on his behalf. i will say this...he did really good. made me proud...lol.

heres some more vids from the day..

nothing like carvin it up then WHAM...rock hard snow:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did ya not read my post? lol. he isnt brand new to sledding just newer and new to this type of ridin. how is one to learn if ya dont push it a bit? besides (i mentioned before) i asked how he was doin and to let me know if he was gettin sketched out. he couldnt tell me this while he was in the air and his sled was headin into the creek..lol. he said he was joining the site...i will let him speak on his behalf. i will say this...he did really good. made me proud...lol.

heres some more vids from the day..

nothing like carvin it up then WHAM...rock hard snow:

Himark I see you get pretty excited on the sled :)

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL!

agreed on needing more snow but we found a ton in the trees. you missed out...AGAIN. my fault this time. super late invitation...
it was snowing when we left and the clouds looked threatening all day. suppose to keep snowing too. fingers crossed!!!!!!!

I didn't even see the invite until today. I crashed my sled into a tree and pretty much ripped the A-arms off and smashed my plastic, so I am waiting on parts: I wouldn't have been able to go anyway. (If it hadn't been for the heavy duty bumper that Terry from T&T gave me as a gift two days prior, my airbox would have been obliterated... Yikes).

Let's hope the snow keeps up ;) When we do finally make it out- if you drop me into a creek bed, you better run, bcz I will prolly wrap those big girl panties around your neck ;p. Can't wait!!

high-output

Reaction score
AWWWW YEAH!!! best day ever everyone needs to chill he did ask me if i wanted to keep going and i said yes im not new to the mountains and ill never say no to that ch!t best way to learn and only way im going to get better WHICKED DAY LOVED IT!!!

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya people should just shut it until they know whats happening. That's my kind of riding.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AWWWW YEAH!!! best day ever everyone needs to chill he did ask me if i wanted to keep going and i said yes im not new to the mountains and ill never say no to that ch!t best way to learn and only way im going to get better WHICKED DAY LOVED IT!!!

lol....good to see you finally on here. lots of good info on here! there is no H in wicked....just so ya know...LOL

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't even see the invite until today. I crashed my sled into a tree and pretty much ripped the A-arms off and smashed my plastic, so I am waiting on parts: I wouldn't have been able to go anyway. (If it hadn't been for the heavy duty bumper that Terry from T&T gave me as a gift two days prior, my airbox would have been obliterated... Yikes).

Let's hope the snow keeps up ;) When we do finally make it out- if you drop me into a creek bed, you better run, bcz I will prolly wrap those big girl panties around your neck ;p. Can't wait!!

geezus H! lol. glad you werent hurt.

what bumper do you have? high output is in need of one now.....LMAO.

let me know if your in the area ridin...i will too....and dont forget those panties....im a man of my word...lmao

Top Bottom