Cat or Kawi side by side

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi fellow experts.....I have been looking for a side by side for awhile now and was looking for some opinions on two different machines. I have a choice between an Arctic Cat H1 Prowler 650 or a Kawasaki Teryx Sport 750 and was wondering what the down falls or good points on either machine is. I know the Kawi is bigger in power but other than that the machine will be used for mild trial riding and launching a small boat at our lake lot so it wouldn't be beat to death. If anyopne has either of these ....opinions would be great.....Thanks
BADSS

SORRY PEOPLE I SHOULD HAVE POSTED IN THE UTV SECTION.....

Last edited:

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a teryx and love it. The stock suspension even on the base model will be good for mild trail riding, the machine has good size and payload capabilities, very reliable and good power when stock. If the time comes to modify it you can really make it a monster. Mine is almost there just needs the monster's heart (engine kit coming next week).

Attachments

• Reptile tires 008.jpg
    Reptile tires 008.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Reptile tires 014.jpg
    Reptile tires 014.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 33

ackid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a 07 650 prowler and it has done very good for me. i use it for work and play and never skips a beat! over 3000 km and just did the brakes and will do a rear drive line u joint and check over all the axle barings as well this spring. the old man got a 1000 cat last summer and his is great too! way more power! the brother and i rolled it in the hay feild 2 days after he got it! opps sorry pops. got to get a real good look at the under side. lol a little diffrent than mine. lol! either way you will be happy! both cats seem to break the front and rear fenders when you have to get through some tight spots. wheather is ruts or trees. i took some heavy belting and removed the fenders and screwed the belting on in the fenders place. cut them another inch wider and they stop everything. also added a peice on the under side of the box at the rear to stop the mud from flinging off the rear tires into the box. enjoy which ever you decide on. and if your ever out rocky way stop by the camp ground and join us for a ride. 752 west rv atv park. 403 845 9275.

Top Bottom