Castle

spacoli

Reaction score
So am I right in assuming that snowmobiling at castle is now done? Can't seem to figure out what's happening there. Have cabin booked for February break, need to know before I can't cancel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
So am I right in assuming that snowmobiling at castle is now done? Can't seem to figure out what's happening there. Have cabin booked for February break, need to know before I can't cancel.

They claim that the existing trails will be kept open for the foreseeable future. Have not read anything different yet

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing in the Crowsnest Pass has been closed yet. The local groups are all still talking with the government and it is our understanding that it will be at least a year or so until all is said and done. I am CCed in those emails.

spacoli

Reaction score
Thanks for helping out, sure hate to lose that spot. Family sure likes going here. Nice when we can sled and ski from cabin door

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lot of rented cabins are now on sale as 25 year leases only. I guess they are trying to cash out now in case the trails are shut down and the cabins become worth nothing.

Top Bottom