Cardinal River Road

weldor

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody has been down to Cadomin riding and been through the Cardinal River Road. I heard part of it was washed out again and I am wondering if it has been fixed.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody has been down to Cadomin riding and been through the Cardinal River Road. I heard part of it was washed out again and I am wondering if it has been fixed.

Wondering the same. Looking to go on this coming Monday to Ruby Falls or Cardinal headwaters area

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were there last weekend and the Cardinal River road is still washed out ..... you can get around it fairly easily with quads though but there is no chance of any trucks making it through

weldor

Reaction score
Thank you for the update. Looks like I'll be heading down the PR road. We head out today and are out there until Monday.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading out there Monday morning as well for the week and a day trip up to brule

Bezzola

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading up there on the aug 17 usually camp by the green brigde but might come down the pembina road with the motorhome is there places that I can camp by the river the wife likes to be the river

Reaction score
where specifically is it washed out? Hoping to pull a trailer down the pembina road to the grave flats area and camp somewhere between there and the river.

Do you guys mean it's washed out somewhere between where the 2 rivers meet and you can go up the hill to the fire tower and the divide near mtn park?

Haven't been there in over 5yrs but am going one of these next weekends

Tks

Top Bottom