Can't find replacement lense

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of Smith goggles that I like and are very comfortable.

The other day I ended up running over them with the quad and wrecked the lense. Now I can't find the replacement lense. I can find lenses that fit, but not the one that I want. According to the 3 places I have checked out already, Smith never made Green lenses (even when I show them the old one they say that).

I liked the green lense as it worked very similar to the amber ones, only I found it was better at night than the amber ones. Any ideas.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
check out the smith website, and either contact them directly via phone or e-mail?

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of Smith goggles that I like and are very comfortable.

The other day I ended up running over them with the quad and wrecked the lense. Now I can't find the replacement lense. I can find lenses that fit, but not the one that I want. According to the 3 places I have checked out already, Smith never made Green lenses (even when I show them the old one they say that).

I liked the green lense as it worked very similar to the amber ones, only I found it was better at night than the amber ones. Any ideas.

Try Argyl Motorsports . I found a few replacement lens there for Smith - but you have to ask a sales person to check the box of repalcement lens at the sales cashier's counter .

Top Bottom