Camping

getnutz

Reaction score
Looking for a camp site or lakes that are electric and pet friendly around revelstoke or golden never been there, if someone has any good recommendations that would be greatly appreciated!

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
We've stayed just outside of golden multiple times at G.E.A.R. Golden Eco Adventure Ranch. Great place. Good sites. Power and water. Pet friendly. Kid friendly. And they have an "air strip" there, where hang gliders land all the time. We keep going back because we like it so much. Golden is a great "home base".

I've also stayed at Canyon Hotsprings, just outside Revelstoke. It's ok, but MUCH less private. More open field ish.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are quite a few campgrounds in Revy. Right in town there's the the Lamplighter, Smokey Bear, Revelstoke Campground (Former KOA), Williamson Lake Campground. Also not too far out of town there's Blanket Creek, and Martha Creek, both provincial camp grounds. Not sure if there are any electric sites but they're worth a look.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've tried to get a campsite for early august and not having much luck. Any idea if it's ok to camp at the Frisby or bolder parking lots?

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've tried to get a campsite for early august and not having much luck. Any idea if it's ok to camp at the Frisby or bolder parking lots?

If it's the long weekend I'm pretty sure everything is booked up. There's a big ball tournament in town.

There is some random camping further up westside road from the glacier house. There are also a few spots at the glacier house for campers.

Top Bottom