Calgary to Revelstoke - Feb 21 (tomorrow)

-Teena-

Reaction score
I'm looking to catch a lift from Calgary to Revelstoke Friday, Feb 21 (tomorrow after work). Let me know if anyone has room for me. I don't take up much room, and I'm mildly entertaining.

Returning Sunday, so also looking for a ride back.

I wasn't planning to ride this weekend, as I'm starting to get tired of the drive.
Heard the snow is deep and can't pass up a powder day.

**I should add that my sled and gear is already in Revy, so it's just me and a small bag.**

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just a thought..... Maybe with a bit more notice, you could have got a ride there and back?

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to catch a lift from Calgary to Revelstoke Friday, Feb 21 (tomorrow after work). Let me know if anyone has room for me. I don't take up much room, and I'm mildly entertaining.

Returning Sunday, so also looking for a ride back.

I wasn't planning to ride this weekend, as I'm starting to get tired of the drive.
Heard the snow is deep and can't pass up a powder day.

**I should add that my sled and gear is already in Revy, so it's just me and a small bag.**

It is a little late but for next time there is a bus that runs from the Sandman at COP to the Sandman in Revy every Friday at 3:30 and gets back at 11:00pm on Sunday night. It's $299 for the weekend with accommodations and lift ticket but you may be able to get them to sell you a seat on the bus if they're not full.

Top Bottom