brute force overheating

polaris god

Reaction score
i currently have a kawasaki brute force kvf750 4x4i. full clutch kit, dynatech computer, dynojets, muzzy exhaust, 27" maxxis big horns, lime green in color, also lime green powder coated rims, 2" lift kit, elka shocks, full snorkel kit, 3" handlebar riser, aftermarket handlebars, 5 stage hand and thumb warmers, 20L feul tank. wet wieght is 606lbs without me. 86whp and it rips.. blah blah blah

but anyways i cant stop it from overheating.... i heard about triple core rads aftermarket for brutes... anyone have any ideas where to find them??? does reloacating the rad make that big of a difference???

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a brute just like yours all done up.
I have overheating issues when going in the mud.
From what I've heard is that the highlifter triple flow rads are awesome but are expensive.
Try just installing a manual fan switch, very cheap and easy. Let it run the whole ride.

frenchie023

Reaction score
i had the same problem with my 08 brute 750 efi
i relocated the rad on top of rack and built a shroud over it and no problem
doesn't take much mud to make it over heat

Attachments

• atv pic 002.jpg
    atv pic 002.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 46
  • atv pic 001.jpg
    atv pic 001.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 50

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
install a high flow water pump will help a lot 100$ from fundy others make them as well and it's easy to do

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
install a high flow water pump will help a lot 100$ from fundy others make them as well and it's easy to do

I have a 650 and I dont have overheating issues but the high flow pump is a great idea.Cleaning your rad after every ride,I clean mine and then let it sit untill its dry,then I soak it in Spray Nine and clean it again,it surprises me how much is left in the rad after the first cleaning.
catmando!

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
useing a cleaner is a great idea i'm doing that before my next ride::d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Carefull,some are corrosive and make sure you clean the cleaner off LOL! Rinse it really good!
catmando!

Top Bottom