BRP Platinum Owners Club

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Just arrived in the mail today; Step #1, the special card.

They will ship the "goodies package" to the dealer for pickup in September or when one picks up the new machine.

In the "goodies package" there is a membership card, cap, and sticker, as well as, a number to the dedicated Platinum Club hotline staffed by BRP customer service representatives. There is also
special offers on Ski-Doo riding gear, accessories and parts. Then the biggie, invitations to special BRP and dealership events like Demo rides.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just arrived in the mail today; Step #1, the special card.

They will ship the "goodies package" to the dealer for pickup in September or when one picks up the new machine.

In the "goodies package" there is a membership card, cap, and sticker, as well as, a number to the dedicated Platinum Club hotline staffed by BRP customer service representatives. There is also
special offers on Ski-Doo riding gear, accessories and parts. Then the biggie, invitations to special BRP and dealership events like Demo rides.

there was a t-shirt as well last year

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The first sign of the Platinum owners club isn't a good one: a pointless waste of money. I received mine, read it, wondered why they bothered sending an announcement of a future delivery at an undetermined date of undetermined goods. Then I put it in the recycle bin.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The first sign of the Platinum owners club isn't a good one: a pointless waste of money. I received mine, read it, wondered why they bothered sending an announcement of a future delivery at an undetermined date of undetermined goods. Then I put it in the recycle bin.

You dare question the integrity of the BRP marketing machine????? Lol.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It got me excited because I've never bought a car, truck, quad, sled, or bike new before. Always bought used vehicles and toys.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got mine last week. It also quickly went in the recycling bin, but I am quite excited for the new sleds. Wonder when they will show up?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It got me excited because I've never bought a car, truck, quad, sled, or bike new before. Always bought used vehicles and toys.
The deals you usually pull off on the used stuff are worth way more than any platinum club membership and gift pack.....

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think there is way more hype involved. I was kinda disappointed with the "membership". I guess the thought is there but the execution is poor. I think they way harley does the hog membership is worth something. Maybe brp needs to take some notes from them.

Reaction score
The sleds should be at your dealer in November............. at least that's what mine said and he seemed pretty confident !

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I think there is way more hype involved. I was kinda disappointed with the "membership". I guess the thought is there but the execution is poor. I think they way harley does the hog membership is worth something. Maybe brp needs to take some notes from them.

What's in the "Hog Membership"? Enlighten us a little please.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's in the "Hog Membership"? Enlighten us a little please.

Roadside assistance
HOG only events
HOG magazine
Touring handbook
ABC contest. (Find things on the road and win I guess)

The magazines aren't that sweet, the touring handbook is cool, shows you good rodes to ride, and the roadside assistance appears to be good. I don't sign up for this stuff, but I've taken a look at my bosses material, seems like a cool toss-in, but if you think we overpay for BRP sleds, take a look at the value you get in a new Harley.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Roadside assistance
HOG only events
HOG magazine
Touring handbook

The magazines aren't that sweet, the touring handbook is cool, shows you good rodes to ride, and the roadside assistance appears to be good. I don't sign up for this stuff, but I've taken a look at my bosses material, seems like a cool toss-in, but if you think we overpay for BRP sleds, take a look at the value you get in a new Harley.

I doubt you will ever see roadside assistance for a sled. If someone does it though it will be huge....

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The hog membership allows good discounts when you rent a bike too. We rent them while on vacation often. I would have liked to see more then a few bucks off on accessories with brp.

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL..... ya i want roadside assistance with a purchase of a new sled.... "Hello BRP RSA".... Ya im stuck 6ft down in a creek near a ridge beside a tree and im tired of digging.... come get me......HA!!!! wouldnt that be great
When it comes to extras.... Sleds are way down the line but you have to look at the number of sales and price... talk nice to a harley dealer and they will do lots for you
RP

Roadside assistance
HOG only events
HOG magazine
Touring handbook

Top Bottom