Brought to yo by Covid 19

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Introducing a new Mini-series "Solo Ride"
Sponsors: Source innovations Ltd, Cheap 91 octane, Covid 19 and Social distancing and finally BC Government for shutting down the boat launch.

Now the disclaimer: I don't like to ride alone but when I do I like to ride the Kootenays.
Also audio sucks as it's really tinny and shaky.
Anyway I was trying to find the entrance to the fire break from the trail below. I failed, next time.
And if you are critical about my riding please understand I was going really slow and careful because I was alone.
The compilation of video starts on my bike ride this morning as I was off to the boat launch to see if it was open as I wanted to get the boat out today.

Video link: https://specifiedtechnicalsales-my....BLvn7Pqfxn0j8BOX8JbzafNfsxDLC1oKjKiw?e=ljtrel

Attachments

• IMG_9939.PNG
    IMG_9939.PNG
    819 KB · Views: 455
Last edited:

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Usually when you share a file on OneDrive there are configuration options, you'll want something like 'anyone with link can view'.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
They better not shut down our boat launches here.... I've obeyed all the public safety expectations to date and can understand the reasoning behind them. But if they shut down the boat launches I will defy - No reason not have the boat in the water, zero contact with anyone outside my immediate family when we are on the boat, a totally unnecessary control. I will launch at the end of my range road if I have too, once the 2' of ice is off the lake that is....

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They better not shut down our boat launches here.... I've obeyed all the public safety expectations to date and can understand the reasoning behind them. But if they shut down the boat launches I will defy - No reason not have the boat in the water, zero contact with anyone outside my immediate family when we are on the boat, a totally unnecessary control. I will launch at the end of my range road if I have too, once the 2' of ice is off the lake that is....
If you are worried you could put your boat on the ice now and wait for it to melt��

Top Bottom