Blue Lake

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya up Blue today... need snow,,, was snowing and foggy all day only maybe a few inches of fresh.... but any day sledding is better than a day of work....!!! oh groomer was headed up as we can down tonight..

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya up Blue today... need snow,,, was snowing and foggy all day only maybe a few inches of fresh.... but any day sledding is better than a day of work....!!! oh groomer was headed up as we can down tonight..
I want pics please:)

jake the snake

Reaction score
Blue Lk!!! How do you get there have not rode that area. Closest I have been in that area would be Surgar Lk. I ride Crowfoot & Pokey. Dirictions would be nice tks.

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Head towards Revy. Once you hit the Malakwa 500 (4 lane) go half way down and turn right at the Blue lk. snowmobile sign (across from the closed gas station ect...) and follow the signs up off the frontage rd. to the unloading lot. From there, it's groomed to the cabin

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also at blue lake to unload u have to wait in line. Unload .. then drive back down and park. Then do the same at the end of the day.
That's the way it was last year.

Kind of sucks.
U can't ride from where parked and back
A guy that owns the land had his horses spooked and one died from running through a fence.

All it takes is one azzhat to wreck it for everyone

And the cops watch and wait. It's a big fine too

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

Gunnerthesnowman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also at blue lake to unload u have to wait in line. Unload .. then drive back down and park. Then do the same at the end of the day.

Kind of sucks.
A guy that owns the land had his horses spooked and one died from running through a fence.

When did this start , use to park on the side of the road and head out from there , where is this unloading lot.

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Kind of sucks.

Why is this guy an AZZHAT? He just doesn't want sleds ripping by his house scaring his animals. Its probably because of AZZHATS that rode by his place going mach chicken that now you have to unload then go park your truck. I don't see what the big deal is. How would you like 50 people driving in front of your house doing burnouts and revving their engines everyday? If you don't like doing it, go ride somewhere else. Having a little respect for people goes a long way in my books.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When did this start , use to park on the side of the road and head out from there , where is this unloading lot.

This started last year because it was so busy and And a few peeps road there sleds through people's yards not nice and a little dangerous if kids are out. We have gone there other time and if it's not too busy you can unload at lot and drive your rigs down and park I think it will depend on how busy it is.

sledhead80

Reaction score
Why is this guy an AZZHAT? He just doesn't want sleds ripping by his house scaring his animals. Its probably because of AZZHATS that rode by his place going mach chicken that now you have to unload then go park your truck. I don't see what the big deal is. How would you like 50 people driving in front of your house doing burnouts and revving their engines everyday? If you don't like doing it, go ride somewhere else. Having a little respect for people goes a long way in my books.
I think tex was talking about the sledder not the farmer.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Drove in to Blue Lake yesterday and this guy they call a farmer was chewing out the trail collector about the trucks parked on the road when we pulled up.
This guy is a real piece of work. He is an ass but what a gong show with trucks and trailers up and down both sides of the road. Most can't seem to pull over so not much road left, kinda reminded us of the boat launch on a long weekend, so can see why he gets pissed off.

Turned around and went across the hi way and headed up Quest from downtown Malakwa. Was all good over there and no crowds.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Omg what amazing ridding at blue,met two local boys and man we had fun I'd say I schooled them! It was so fun! We were in 5' plus was great yes they got stuck not me I just fall of:) so much untouched once vis lifts giver!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry here are the pics

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325294969.809389.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325294969.809389.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 178
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325294976.957639.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325294976.957639.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 183
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325294994.192088.jpg