Biggest loser

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really think my weight loss program doesnt require shakes or madeup meal plans. I think the trick is to stop eating like a hog and getting off my butt.

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really think my weight loss program doesnt require shakes or madeup meal plans. I think the trick is to stop eating like a hog and getting off my butt.

Honestly scotts your right watch what you eat and how you eat, and i have to agree with cs i switched from my double double to tea on advice from one of my buddies and well on december 22 i weighed 240lbs and the last time i went on a scale in the beginning of april i was 200lbs, sadly i lost the majority sitting on my ass this winter, and now that im back working its hard to watch my diet with the fast food joints around the corner but will power is big. oh and some ones gonna laugh but the fuze drinks are only 15 to 30 calories and are pretty tasty.

Tsnow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exercise has become a way of life... It's great! I feel great! Don't eat crappy foods... ride and walk everyday..

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

X2 and I also have started watching my alcoholic intake; no beers through the week! Weights going down, feeling better, and the ol' bank account is growing instead of my middle....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
X2 and I also have started watching my alcoholic intake; no beers through the week! Weights going down, feeling better, and the ol' bank account is growing instead of my middle....

Who wants to die skinny & sobre with money in the bank??????????????????

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll volunteer to be a judge! :D

Hubby and a buddy have challenge going right now..they are both the same weight and are trying to drop about 35lbs. From 220 to 185-both 6 feet-which is a bit unrealistic if you ask me...that's what they weighed in highschool! But I'm down with that.;) It's kinda funny cuz during the same time I've actually lost more weight than hubby at this point LOL. I don't think he's gained...but I'm not noticing any loss visually :p
Steve thinks I'm getting paid off by the competition cuz my baking seems to have increased LOL.

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have kind of been on a small diet program for almost the past year. When I started checking I peaked at 262 pounds. Down to about 217 now. The key for me was not going crazy with limiting what I allowed myself to eat. I have had friends go on extreme diets and they just end up gaining weight cause they fall off it.

One of the biggest things that has helped me is what I drink. I have cut down on the alcohol, but I used to drink a ton of ice tea and juice. I mean a ton. It is unbelievable how many calories are in what you drink. I have never been a water drinker though. If it doesn't taste like anything I don't like it. I have found about 5 or 6 different kinds of flavored water that I like though. 0 calories in the stuff. I still drink some juice and ice tea, but it is no longer my staple.

For me I am doing the calorie counter approach. Example I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. After doing the math though I could be consuming anywhere from 600 to 800 calories when I had one. Also cheese, has a lot. I will never give up cheese but I made a rule that I would not buy it for the house, only would consume when out for dinner. I try to buy less food at the store. If I have it, it will get eaten.

Lastly is to try to find something you like to do but gets you in shape or helps with weight loss. I have been ellipticalling. I don't do it for hours every day, but usually like a half an hour most days I am off. When I am working is the hard time to exercise. I am going to try mountain biking this summer. You gotta mix and match activities or you just get bored with it.

That being said I can fall off the wagon really easy. Carbs are my killer. Pasta and pizza man, can't give that up! The goal is to get under 200. Slowly but surely I hope.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
225 today,Simple light meals.....NO alcohol .NO junk And ran about 12 mental marathons

The Arborist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll volunteer to be a judge! :D

Hubby and a buddy have challenge going right now..they are both the same weight and are trying to drop about 35lbs. From 220 to 185-both 6 feet-which is a bit unrealistic if you ask me...that's what they weighed in highschool! But I'm down with that.;) It's kinda funny cuz during the same time I've actually lost more weight than hubby at this point LOL. I don't think he's gained...but I'm not noticing any loss visually :p
Steve thinks I'm getting paid off by the competition cuz my baking seems to have increased LOL.

This whole post is bogus who writes this crap, I have never been a pound over 219.5lbs and I'm 6 '1.5" :realmad: as for the increase in baking... you can't belive any thing on the internet! ;)

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 years ogo I went from 225 to 187 in 3 months. Herbal Magic did it for me.I felt really good physically,but I was a miserable p%!@k because I was fricken starving.Now I am really happy again and weigh 227:d The main way to lose weight and stay fit is.
Follow the Canada food guide.
Drink a minimum 8 glasses of water a day.
Regular exercise
Most important.WILLPOWER.(my weak point)
And no :beer: (My other weak point)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I don't get it......

I eat 5 meals a day...... drink 24 beer a week..... smoke a pack a day...

AND I am the perfect specimen of mens health....

Just sayin...

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh!!! your gunna go on your own rapid weight loss plan in a few months from now. No pain no gain(LOSS) ouch. hahah

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just kidding you'll be fine...... haha... oh gawd i cant even imagine

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Who wants to die skinny & sobre with money in the bank??????????????????

Bogger, who said anything about dying just yet??? I understand where you're coming from, but someone famous wrote a song....the next 30 years.....The skinny part is the best HP gain for the easiest way, the sober part through the week is very hard but it is just something to feel better, and the money in the bank is for more toys!

I know practical sucks but feeling good and being skinny is great!!

Top Bottom