Big Rock wtf someone fell asleep at the controls?

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couple weeks back I cracked a Grasshopper and it was sour. No biggie the other 11 were all fine and no I didnt have them all in one sitting. So Friday I'm in my favourite store and I see 15 packs of Grasshopper and Trad on sale - great deal I bought a 15 pack of each. Now I just had my 2nd sour Grasshopper! I guess they know what went wrong and deemed it not hazardous to public health so they're just blowing out the off-spec instead of recalling it? Dangerous game to play from a marketing perspective..

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess they were hoping you had the other 11 first and wouldn't notice. :drink4:

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The deal is $19.98 for 15 cans which would be cheap even for 12 so even if you hit 4 skunkers in a box you're still ahead.. Only had 1 skunker out of 6 so far so doing OK. If this gets rolling we could just threaten the lawsuit then strike a deal outside of court for a pallet or 2..

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The deal is $19.98 for 15 cans which would be cheap even for 12 so even if you hit 4 skunkers in a box you're still ahead.. Only had 1 skunker out of 6 so far so doing OK. If this gets rolling we could just threaten the lawsuit then strike a deal outside of court for a pallet or 2..

they would have to pay me the $19.98 to get me to drink that crap again

Top Bottom