Big Dawg Shootout ..Whistler/Pemberton BC April 2007

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey whats this ENJOY. CHEERS. must be a mis print HOLAAAAAAAAA!!!! When can we order S.S. jerseys next missed the last order. BOOYAAAAAAAAH.

F

FAB1

Snotrocket....LMAO.....:beerchug:

HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

I will be doing another Jersey order in Mid-July for a September delivery. I will make sure to post a thread on here....until then.....

OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

THANKS FOR PUTTING THAT TOGETHER.... HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THE BIGDAWG. DID KEN REICH FROM SPECIALTY SLEDS HAVE IS 1000 TWIN TURBO WORKING OR NOT???

F

FAB1

Summitric....I don't think Ken was there...If he was I didn't or I don't remember seeing him. Corey Micku was their riding a Carbon Daddy REV....Nice Sled.

GRD

Reaction score
How did that guy make out who was riding the yahama?

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the good pictures and video clip. That just made me want to pull the sled out for one last trip!! WAY TO GO.....lol

F

FAB1

How did that guy make out who was riding the yahama?

Tim McGregor (BDSO Champ 2006 & 2007) is fine....Just before he jumped in the Limo to go Party in Whistler (after the awards banquet) he told everyone to "RIDE SAFE"....LOL

ps...Captain Jack Sparrow from Extreme Machines in Sylvan Lake (builder) said most of the damage will "BUFF right OUT".....hahahahahahahahaha

Top Bottom